Recently I've seen lot's of people making videos and posts about 'What's in my bag?' so tonight, as i was bored and had nothing to do, I thought, let's join the band wagon and do one myself.
There's not really much in my bag, as I don't really use a bag much when I go out, but here's a few bits and bobs that I usually take out with me, half the stuff I never even use, but hey ho!
My bag is my mum's old one, I think it's from Next ages ago, but I absolutely love it! I love the fact that it's a tan colour, and goes with everything, it's quite a good size too.
All I carry around is obviously my purse, my make up bag, a notebook because, yanoo, tissues (I get really bad colds, especially in winter), spare hair grips and my headphones.
My notebook is from Tesco a couple of years back, but it's just the cutest thing ever with the little butterflies and everything :) I pretty much just use it to doodle when I get bored, I need to invest in a new as this one is nearly full!
My make up bag is just an old pencil case purely because it's just so adorable! All I have in it is my hand cream because my hands just get so dry, my Maybelline waterproof mascara, it's so good! My Rimmel concealer, a bit of lip gloss, and my life saver, Vaseline! I also take my little Cath Kidston hand mirror around that is just so lovely!
My purse is just from Asda, as I was in desperate need of a new purse! I bought it a couple of years ago, but I have grown on it so much, with it's cute little floral pattern and is just the right size. I now love it!
And finally I have my tissues, I'm always getting colds in this weather! I also have my headphones, I'm forever listening to music! they're just standard Apple ones. And lastly, I always carry around spare hair grips, I always seem to need them!
If you have read this post, thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
Charlotte x x x
My purse is just from Asda, as I was in desperate need of a new purse! I bought it a couple of years ago, but I have grown on it so much, with it's cute little floral pattern and is just the right size. I now love it!
And finally I have my tissues, I'm always getting colds in this weather! I also have my headphones, I'm forever listening to music! they're just standard Apple ones. And lastly, I always carry around spare hair grips, I always seem to need them!
If you have read this post, thank you very much! I really appreciate it!
Charlotte x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment